Friday, February 25, 2011

Homework, Pizza, Tea and Puppy News

Hello again. A lot has been going on around here. I have been desperately been trying to get my homework done and not to panic about how much there is. I have to write a 2 page summery of an article for history, write a 4 page response to a question about Forever Free which I've been supposedly reading also for history, add a page about nature disasters that Mt Tabor, Mt Sylvania and Powell Butte could cause  if they were active and edit the rest of that paper. I also have to create a 10 minute presentation on Queen Anne Style focusing on windows and detailing, and on my own because my partner hasn't been in class for three weeks and no one has heard from her. All of this on top of my regular homework not including finals. Sound like whining? Well it is. And might I add that while what I am doing isn't the most writing ever done by a single person in the world I absolutely DETEST writing. I can tell you all about a given subject, but transferring that knowledge to paper is very hard for me.

In other news, I actually made pizza on Tuesday and enjoyed it. I love eating pizza but I usually try an get someone else to make it for me ;)
Doesn't it look good?

 Tazzi thinks so. This is his "don't you want to give me some?" look.
On Thursday we had a bit of snow, nothing like they were predicting but enough that it seemed like a good time for tea.


Do you like my eclectic tea service? I love the miss matched cups and saucers from Tea Thyme and Lavender in Beaverton (a wonderful place)

Tazzi got tea treats too (no his aren't the peanut butter cups)

Tualha trying to sneak up on the cream

I had Tazzi pose for his treats, pity it turned out blurry.
In Puppy News: Kelsa passes her evaluation! We're (by we I mean Bethany :D) setting up for her to come to me around spring break. Fingers Crossed!
Vino's not coming to visit this weekend because he's developed a pain in his leg, he's going to the vet tomorrow. Hope you're ok little guy.
Having Vona over last week reminded me of Delphine, I miss that girl. She's finally in Phase 1 of formal training. Since I won't be able to say anything at her graduation I'll say it here, Delphine's partner will never be lonely or sad again. Delphine believes that she should be with you at all times, on walks, in the yard, on the bed (she's too good a girl to actually get on the bed but she'd get as close to the side as possible), and in the bathroom. She's also relentlessly happy, she'd do a weird little dance when her food is being portioned out, bouncing like she wants to jump but knows she shouldn't. She also loves to cuddle! More than once she fell asleep, snores and all, in my lap. All in all she is going to make her partner very happy and I'm going to cry buckets at her graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment