Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Puppy Pictures

Warning: The following pictures my cause cuteness overload. Do not look if you are prone to going gooey or if you really don't need another puppy in your life. Please remember that the puppies in the pictures are more rambunctious than they appear.

 I worked really hard to sort out Kashi's pictures from Karma's, but they look pretty much the same right now. Jethro is a cuddly chunk. It seems to me that the males are more cuddly than the females and that puppies with blockier heads are heavier.
                                                 Kashi




 
                                                               Jethro
It's blurry but I just love his face.







                                                                    Karma
Also blurry but I love the face.








Tubby Puppy! I love the little puppies chubby tummies.

                          Last but not least, Tabetha is back and looking so grown up.


Baby picture of Tabetha for comparison.


4 comments:

  1. Puppies! So soft and cuddly. Ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. They are so adorable. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! But I was so glad to leave the meeting alone, I was worn out already :D

    ReplyDelete