Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I wasn't quite accurate in my description of Tisha

So it turns out that the information that I got on Tisha was a guess and it was incorrect. The things that were right were that her name is Tisha and she's a female yellow lab. However her parents are Nicasio and Chestnut, not Curt and Tilda which means that she isn't related to Doug, Deanna, or Vino. And I don't think Tuareg is her brother after all. But I know the names of two of her four siblings, Teton and Trapper both boys. Here are some pictures of her litter with Chestnut (her Mama). I can't find a picture of her Papa. And the last important change is that her welp date (birthday) is September 6th, 2010 not July 29th, 2010. So she will be 5 months old (sorry mom she got younger again) instead of almost 7 months old. Now the news that she was excitable at her club meeting is understandable, she's two months younger than I thought.
I'm still happy! She's not as young or bumbling as the baby puppies, but she's still mine and because she's older I think I'm going to enjoy her more. And she's coming in 17 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment