Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A year in review

Well it's that time of year again! My birthday is in four days which means it's time to look back and see what I've accomplished in the past year.
Lets see:
Well, I got GERD. That's not really an accomplishment, but it is a major change in my life.
I raised my first guide dog puppy.
As of tomorrow I'll be raising my second guide dog puppy and my first baby puppy.
I've become able to consistently take good dog pictures. I don't think there's a single dog in the past six months to a year that I don't have a picture I love of.
I started running.
Because of GERD and the puppies I think I've grown a lot as a person.
I got my permit and have been out driving a bit.
I've made a school plan for this coming year, aka how to get to a school I want.

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll think of more when I'm less tired. Oh wait, I'm getting a 9 week old puppy tomorrow, I'm never going to be less tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment