Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And my puppy is... a Black Lab female who's name starts with "V"!

Her parents are Hurley and Sarita if anyone is interested. And here are the pictures of Puppy V's, I'm calling her puppy V until I learn her name, litter. She's going to arrive on Wednesday August 31st, sometime in the afternoon I think. Another person in my club is also getting a puppy from this litter.
So, here are my name guesses:
Victoria                                                  
Victory                                                  
Venezuela
Venita
Vivian
Vira
Vera
Valhalla
Velvet
Vivinna
Vinette
Valentina
Ventura
Vilma
Valerie
Viola
Virginia
Veronica
Verity
Valencia
Vida
Viva
Valkyrie
Vesta
Vespa
Vita
Violetta
Vincenta
Vicenta
Venetian
Venice
Velvida

And other people came up with:
Vega
Vagas
Violet
Viola, pronounced two different ways
Valeria
Vonica
Vernonia
Vanna
Vashon
Vidalia
Vickie

The one name I do NOT want is Vanessa. If that is her name I'm calling her Nessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment