Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bye Kelsa, everyone is going to love you!

I said goodbye to Kelsa around 10 o' clock this morning. It wasn't as sad as I thought it would be; I got to meet the leader of the club she's going to and I found out later I have a puppy raiser friend in that club as well. I heard that the family she's going to is really nice, not that I expected anything else, and they would be fine if I contacted them sometime to visit her. I also finally got it all the way though my head that transferring a puppy is actually pretty normal and even leaders have problems. The leader who came to pick up Kelsa has a puppy with fear issues right now. Best thing of all is that it seems like I'm going to get lots of updates on her! I can't wait to see what happens

We did a photo shoot last night before she left and got lots of really good pictures.
Super Sleeper!





I love those eyebrows!




















nose

No comments:

Post a Comment