Sunday, February 1, 2015

In gratitude...

…for project teammates that join me in my crazy ideas.
…for cozy places.

…for winter sunshine.
 …for rediscovering my love of dance.

…for plans in motion.
…for four legged visitors.

…for heating that works.
…for the smell of baking.

…for housemates that make sugar on snow.
 …for kitchen laughter.

…for the beauty of nature.
…for phone calls from home.

 …for ingenuity.
 …for caffeine.

…for the chance to get outside.
…for unexpected encounters.

…for winter safety measures.
…for my beautiful sunshine yellow co-op.

…for learning new things about an old topic.
 …for the promise of warmer weather.

…for the amazing women I live with.
…for mosey-iers (people who are interested in joining our co-op next year) that show up even during a snow storm.

…for frozen lakes.
…for the constant chance to begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment