Saturday, January 24, 2015

In gratitude

… for moments of quiet.
… for my goofy girl whom I miss already.

… for the opportunity to get a world class education.

… for still occasionally having my Mom read aloud to my brother and I.

… for really funny physics books.
… for cafes where I'm on a first name basis with half the staff.

… for the opportunity to visit home.
… for the option to advance my own goals.

… for fuzzy housemates.
… for friends who struggle with the same challenges I do.

… for nourishing food.
… for the moments of overwhelming joy when I realize how much freedom I have in my life.

… for good weather.
… for advisors that will help me figure out the conflicts in my schedule.

… for the rhythms of life.
… for how much better life goes when we acknowledge those life rhythms.

…  for Saturday morning antics.
… for fuzzy beasties.

1 comment: