Sunday, February 8, 2015

In gratitude

…for warm clothing.

…for the humor provided by the painfully obvious.
…for 8-10 more inches of snow in the next two days.

…for beautiful bridges I've admired my whole time here.
 …for the weather holding off long enough for my friend to fly to her interview.

…for frozen waterfalls.
 …for community.

…for blue sky.
 …for reminders to keep the faith when it feels like I'm fighting a losing battle.

…for pristine snow.
 …for constant learning about myself.

…for time to just hang out and chat with beloved studio friends.
 …for unexpected connections.

…for vitamin C during flu season.
 …for sitting on the kitchen floor chatting for hours.

…for inside jokes about fruit fly sex (housemate's genetics lab).
…for ice cream even in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment