Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break!

All the doggies were very helpful in the run up to finals.


Valkyrie helping me write a paper at school

Tazzi being very patient as I write yet another paper

Valkyrie's patient too
And Kelsa has exciting news! Last Saturday Kelsa and I took and passed our Delta Society Evaluation. We to a predicable rating so we are able to work in easy to moderately hard environments. I'm hoping that we can go do read to the dogs at the elementary school just down the road from my house.

I have a bit of exciting news in my own life too. I ran my first race last Sunday. I did the Shamrock Run 5k and had so much fun that I signed up yesterday to do Team in Training for the Eugene women's half marathon in August.


However I'm not feeling quite so invigorated today. I'm undergoing another test for GERD and it's not quite as pleasant as I hoped.


No comments:

Post a Comment