Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First of all I'd like to say a late Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom. I don't know how she managed to live with us for all this time, but I'm glad she did.
You did good Mom!

Okay, maybe not that good <3


Next, Delphine's graduation went really well and I didn't cry like I expected to. I was so happy she recognized me right away. My timing was bad though because they were about to take pictures and Delphine's just starring at me. I was touched that Delphine's raiser's family told her new partner about me.  
I love this picture even though it's blurry. 




Group photo. Delphine's raiser is on her right and her new partner is on her left.



In Puppy News: Kelsa's relieving is going better, it now seems like she's more confused about where and when she's supposed to be going than anything else, so we're going to be working on being more consistent. She had NO accidents on walks this week! She also had a busy week, for her, with outings. She went to Read to the Dogs and my spanish exam on Tuesday,  the grocery store and pharmacy on Sunday, and a club outing to the mall on Monday.
I decide we'd do some work on the "go to bed" command. It doesn't go so well when you have two dogs, one of whom knows it already.



She is such a tolerant puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment