Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Digestive Disease Humor

 I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while. A weight loss commercial for digestive diseases! What? You're not sold? Its in poor taste? Your probably right...but I'm going to do it anyway.

*In a classic announcers voice* Have all those other weight loss diets let you down? Ever thought "If only there was something more I could try"? Well now there is! Try Digestive Diseases; they're guaranteed to work and keep working for a long time! No one knows how you get most digestive diseases or how to get rid of them, so be sure you want one before you order! Digestive Diseases may cause loss of appetite, pain, nausea or vomiting, but its ok because that's the way their supposed to work!
*don't get a digestive disease of you are nursing, pregnant, may become pregnant, or want to live an easy life. Side effects may include: trouble sleeping, irritation, depression, lethargy, lack of patience, and shopping. It is advised that you get your recommended dose of hugs while having a digestive disease. 
So call for your free trial today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear!! Doesn't sound like it has been a lot of fun. I hope your health settles soon into a more comfortable place.

    Best wishes
    Jen in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen!
    Not all the symptoms I posted above are mine, thank goodness. My best friend Kim has a digestive disease (leaky gut syndrome) and so my guide dogs puppy club leader (crohn's disease), so I borrowed a few from them. But yes, on the whole this has not been the most comfortable time for me.

    ReplyDelete