Monday, October 3, 2011

Separate Blogs?

I've been thinking about making a separate blog for my GERD insights. That blog would have me talking about my experiences with GERD, reviewing books that are written to help people with GERD and cookbooks that have recipes that I can eat comfortably, and GERD friendly recipes. I want to make the resource I never found. A place with original ideas as well as the old standards and with a personal touch. GERD sufferers are a community of people that all have different symptoms and needs; I'd like to be the place where all GERDies, particularly those with atypical symptoms, can find enough ideas that they might just come upon something that works for them.
The point of the separate blogs is so that the people who want to read about guide dogs don't have to read about GERD if they don't want to and vice versa.
What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind reading both topics in the same blog. I like seeing a bigger picture of your life. However I do see value in separate blogs for someone who wants only one type of info or the other.

    Something I've seen done on various blogs is the use of tags regarding subject matter so the blog is searchable for specific topics.

    Whatever you choose to do I'll keep reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete