Thursday, January 20, 2011

Guide Puppy News

My Guide Puppy's name is Tisha and she's going to be just under 7 months when she arrives February 19th. Oh boy, is she going to be a pretty girl! I've found or been directed to pictures of a lot of her family: her Papa Curt, Her Mama Tilda. Tisha as a rolly polly puppy , all the Curt X Tilda pictures are of her littler, But I don't know which one is her. Her aunt Deanna and uncle Doug (both of whom were in my guide dog raising club). Her full brother Tuareg (he's on the far right), The writer of the post is a friend from my raiser club. And last but not least is her half brother Vino, who is currently in my club.

While knowing your  puppy's genealogy isn't required, it seems to me that it's best to learn it because you'll be asked about it by other puppy raisers. So let's see if I can show you Tisha's. Bingham and Mango are Curt's parents, Tisha's grandparents. Bingham is also Doug and Deanna's father. Trent and Kola are Tilda's parents, also Tisha's grandparents. Curt and Tilda are Tisha and Tuareg's Parents. And Curt is Vino's father. Perfectly clear. Right?

As for Tazzi, he has almost learned his first trick! The trick is to turn a circle on command. It's so amazing to watch him learn. He's so smart.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Looking forward to finding out more about Tazzie and Tisha. Oh yeah and you too.

    -Mavis

    ReplyDelete